- Triceps: Executive Search –
Director Global Engineering
The ideal candidate brings structure and technical leadership while changing towards a global engineering organization
Director Global Engineering (reeds vervuld)
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You are results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- You have a proven track record in global change management projects
- You are resilient, optimistic and open to change
- You are confident, assertive and self-assured
- You have strong project management skills
Education and Experience
- A master’s degree in engineering in combination with 5+ years of management experience and 10+ years of engineering experience
- Experience working for a global manufacturing and R&D company is preferred
About the role
You will also be in the lead for establishing systems, policies and procedures that will create a fundament for innovation and sound interface to other disciplines such as Supply Chain and Service.
Your plans contain direct continuous improvements of engineering activities and projects within the organisation that lead to global consistency and synergies.
You will work closely with your 5 direct reports and 300+ engineers worldwide (UK, Iceland, Denmark, Netherlands, USA) while reporting into the EVP Innovation.
- Global responsibility developing and driving tools, processes and engineering excellence
- Developing and implementing strategies that encourage standardization and re-use of components
- Responsible for managing long-term (6-18 months) engineering capacity planning
- Responsible for engineering design standards and interface with Supply Chain and Service
- Responsible for the implementation of the infrastructure of IT-tools in close cooperation with IT
- Structuring and standardisation of global ways of working amongst all engineering centres
- Drive continuous improvement across all engineering related areas of the business
About the organization
Approximately 5,400 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in over 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
Since the company’s inception in 1977, a number of brands have come together to make Marel the company it is today. Each brand has unique technical expertise and decades of experience, allowing Marel to offer a comprehensive portfolio of equipment and solutions.