- Triceps: Executive Search –
General Manager Europe
“With a get-it-done mentality you are growing and leading the European business to the next level”
General Manager Europe (reeds vervuld)
About the company
They deliver inspection services globally in the dairy, food and beverage, aviation, pharmaceutical, and oil and gas industries.
Their robots make inspection work faster, safer and more accurate than traditional inspection methods. Invert Robotics highly skilled team of engineers have developed a world leading modular inspection platform suitable for use across a range of industries and applications.
It is a well-established company, having been established in 2011 following the completion of research in the University of Canterbury. Following successful capital raising and with growing turnover they are active in Australia, New Zealand, US and Europe and are rapidly expanding.
Active in the European dairy market for 2 years. It’s potential, it’s size and the high level of attention paid to health and safety, combine into a huge opportunity, making their robots an attractive and low risk option for inspection of high value assets.
The European office is based in Breda, the Netherlands.
About the role
Growing the business
- You both sell, business develop and manage
- Opening Sales offices across Europe
- Manage the day to day operations
- Have a keen interest in the daily operation of your customers
- Take responsibility for identification and engagement of new clients in target industries
Leading the business
- Be a manager and a colleague at the same time
- Create strategic relationships through networking and marketing
- Ensure a professional relation with the CEO based in New Zealand
- Be able to cooperate with Headquarters at a distance
- Understand budget and immediate targets
- Validate market and new business strategies
- Embrace the P&L responsibilities
- You have over 10 years B2B experience in the High Tech industry across Europe in combination with a proven track record in building and growing an organization.You understand the need for balance between building, structuring and growing the business. Integrity, professionalism, positive attitude and team focus are natural elements in your personality.
- are a strong leader with respect for customers, stakeholders and understanding the challenges in the market
- are familiar with working in virtual teams across different locations across the world
- are able to take on a job or task and figure out a solution without having to be harassed by a manager throughout the entire day
- are a “get it done” type of personality
- are passionate about the business and you have a natural curiosity to understand the full (technical) potential of cutting edge robotic technology to create remote inspection solutions for a wide range of industries across Europe. This goes together with a hands-on mentality and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- are a trustworthy person who holds the respect and loyalty of all stakeholders.
- show tenacity in pursuing goals, and stay focused in the face of opposition and ensure personal goals are aligned with the company objectives
- are a fluent (native/near-native) English speaker; another European language (German, French) is a plus