- Triceps: Executive Search –
Are you ready for your next career move in business immigration?
About the organization?
Boxx offers clients global reach via a unique business model. Frame is their self built international network of workforce mobility specialists, comprising 275 partner companies in 80 countries. A robust framework which we have built with their heads and hearts. This working model allows them to combine speed of service with in-depth local knowledge anywhere on the planet. This results in unmatched quality of service against a competitive price. To further enhance the chain, Boxx has four knowledge and management hubs in Achel, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Boston. Providing supreme services, pro-active solutions and ROI for clients, is what defines our work ethics. Check their website www.boxx-expat.com for further information.
About the role
- You have experience in the business immigration field and have:
- a Bachelor degree or a similar intellectual capacity;
- at least 2/3 years relevant experience preferably in international mobility;
- a good understanding of Dutch and EU immigration law;
- extensive experience with administration and work flows / processes;
- experience with case management and standard software (e.g. Excel, Outlook) and social media;
- a proficient level (speaking and writing) in both Dutch and English. Proficiency in other languages is a plus;
- a desire to grow in the role and the company.
In a successful candidate we look for:
- a positive, pleasantly ambitious and flexible attitude;
- a team player with good self-starting ability;
- an open and skilled communicator that enjoys working in an international setting;
- accuracy, stress-resistance, critical thinking and priority-awareness;
- a hands-on approach and a structured way of working;
- a solution oriented and decisive work approach.