Solarge, an innovative scale-up located in the heart of the Brainport High Tech environment, is planning to set up a state-of-the-art composite PV production facility in the Netherlands, first in its kind. With its innovative products, Solarge aims to take the lead in the large-scale integration of lightweight Solar in building environment. Solarge panels are low CO2 footprint, contain no toxic materials such as PFAS, are easy recyclable and can ultimately be custom made. The organization is well funded.
For this high-volume production facility, we are looking for a senior professional to make this next step a success. The role is crucial to Solarge and its ambitions. The project-/ production manager will play a pivotal role in the further growth of the company, also international.
As production manager you will be responsible for realizing a lean and reliable production operation starting up a new production line, and fine tuning and implementing improvements for the production process. Running the production facility includes warehousing and all daily operations. You will build the production team to run the line, ultimately in 5 shifts. Building up the warehousing team will be your responsibility. Ultimate goal, to establish a self-learning organization.
Your responsibilities include:
- execution of the production in line with agreed Quality Management System (QMS)
- implementing and using the ERP and MES systems in order to continuously improve operational efficiency to world class level
- supporting future investment decisions including insourcing/outsourcing business cases.
You are a strong communicator, confident to lead and wise enough to listen. You are a natural sparring partner in the management team of the company. You feel comfortable in working in a scale-up organization and have extensive experience in both setting up, building and running a high complexity production line with multiple stations, ideally in a PV environment. You are a people manager experienced with leading production organisations, managing warehouses and external logistics. Implementing QMS and Lean Manufacturing holds no secrets. Also, you are international experienced in dealing with factory engineers and equipment suppliers and capable to build up the team (15-20P per shift). Solarge strives for world class Operational Efficiency and this can only be realized by using data from the machines themselves intelligently.
Therefore, you are Industry 4.0 savy and accustomed to working with data. Setting up and utilizing the MES system is crucial to the success of Solarge.
- have Bachelor/Master degree and a technical background
- have at least 5 to 10 years experience in leading a production organization
- have proven people management skills
- are familiar with general safety and regulations for manufacturing in the Netherlands
- have a strong track record in meeting deadlines and delivering on commitment
- are experienced with ISO9001/QMS/SOP’s and have a track record in LEAN/Six Sigma
Nico Brokking | Phone: + 31 (0)6 21 25 35 40 | email@example.com
| Harry Nauta Phone: +31 (0)6 29 50 40 30 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org