- Triceps: Executive Search –
Sales Director: leading to the next commercial level and beyond
About the organization
Customers are served with extensive application and R&D laboratories, custom production equipment and industry-experienced professionals. They tailor products for specific end-use by customers, thanks to versatile manufacturing capabilities leading to tight specification tolerances. Client’s goal is to obtain full customer satisfaction through the consistent delivery of high-quality products and services. In the EMEA region client is striving to increase revenues at least 10% on a year to year basis the next coming years.
About the role
You define, develop, plan and execute the commercial strategy. You’ll set up, streamline and manage the EMEA distribution network. Also, you built, coach and support the sales team throughout the sales and business development cycle. As a full-fledged business and sparring partner, you work closely together with the Managing Director on strategic planning and executing the vision and mission of the European activities bringing about an ambitious culture and embracing change. You show direct leadership within the sales team and indirect leadership being member of a young European Management team. You will report to the Managing Director Europe. In this role, metrics around sales, profits and market share will be key targets and you will be the main driver to create and accelerate growth. Success will be measured by achieving sales growth.
- have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemistry or related (technical/scientific)
- have at least 7 years’ experience in global sales, application technology or sales management in the special chemicals/additives industry
- have at least 5 years’ experience in managing an internationally based sales team
- are challenging, ambitious, strategic thinking and hands-on
- are an effective coach and leader, able to motivate and align cross-functional teams
- create clarity for team members, help them find creative deal structures and remove obstacles to help them achieve challenging goals
- are able to build strong customer relationships
- are fluent in English and Dutch, capabilities in other languages are a plus