- Triceps Executive Search -
Senior Projectmanager Health Tech
Delivering new products today, scaling up for volume tomorrow
About the company
About the role
Directing multiple projects and leading a multidisciplinary project team are core activities. You prepare project proposals based on customer requirements and present scaling-up plans. You monitor and manage project plans, scope, schedules, budgets, risks, opportunities, progress reports and documentation.
The projects require close interaction and building sustainable relations with customers, suppliers, and other external partners. Your project team varies typically around 5 members. Frequent other internal contacts are with the Technology Team, Sales, Production Engineering, Operations and Quality Assurance. Stakeholder engagement and communications with all internal and external relations are key for your success.
In this role you will:
- be pivotal to different stakeholders
- be reporting to Product Development Manager
- have dual reporting lines to Steering Groups and Customers
- have around 5 indirect reports in your project team
- be fulltime based in the headquarters location
Your profile is completed with a sense for commercial opportunities, that you like to exploit with existing and future customers. You have a strong personality, with a critical attitude and perseverance. Your expertise helps our client to take product development to a higher and more efficient level.
- hold a Masters’ degree in a relevant technical discipline or are acting on this level
- had advanced Project Management training (PMI-PMP, Prince2, IPMA)
- have at least 5 years work experience in customer product development projects
- have relevant experience with NPI projects
- have experience with micro/nanotechnology, life science or (bio) medical applications under ISO13485 conditions
- have business sense
- are a both careful listening and decisive
- get energy from the dynamics that working in a scale-up organization entails
- are fluent in Dutch and English
- are driven to contribute to products that make the world a healthier place