- Triceps Executive Search -
Changing the energy sector by innovation!
You are an experienced Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Our client is a scale up company building the ecosystem for the energy networks of tomorrow. You play a vital role in scoping, designing, developing and testing their financial systems and processes and will be the key figure making sure their systems and processes are implemented and evolve over time.
About the company
Our client builds the ecosystem for the energy networks of tomorrow. They have an innovative product they sell to international local distribution companies. These partners are supported with financial instruments. They build their own software platform to facilitate payments to reach the people at the bottom of the pyramid and this is only the beginning. New solutions are in development, and their growth ambitions to make a lasting impact are serious.
About the role
Our client is a small company. You play a vital role in scoping, designing, developing and testing their financial systems and processes and work closely together with the financial director. Right now our client is to start scaling up; you will be the key figure making sure their systems and processes are implemented and evolve over time. You need to be prepared to pick up your part of operational work. As they are developing an ERP system (SAP B1), you will also get the opportunity to play a leading role in improving its use (processes, reporting, internal control), the setup of the CRM Module (collaborating with the commercial director) and the selection and implementation of a forecasting tool.
- Together with the financial specialist, you will own the month end closing procedure and further planning and control cycle.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Set-up and develop the CRM module of SAP B1.
- Improve the use of SAP B1 and the supporting processes, taking a deep dive into current processes and possibilities SAP B1 has to offer.
- Play a leading role in the selection of a new forecasting tool and own the implementation.
You are an experienced Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. You are ready to really make a difference in the organization, ensuring our client becomes a scalable business to reach as many people as possible with access to energy innovation.
- You are bright and have at least 7 years hand-on working experience.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving attitude by which you find your way towards solving problems by creative thinking, finding the required help in- or outside the company or in some other way.
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a small, dynamic, rapidly changing environment, where everything always has to be ready yesterday.
- You are able to proactively involve the people you need to get the information you require from and are not afraid to follow up.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have:
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch accounting principles and procedures.
- Proven working experience as a Controller.
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- An educational background in economics (HBO/WO or international equivalent).
- The ambition to develop yourself in line with our growing organisation.
- Knowledge of SAP B1 is a plus.
If you would like to know more about the function then please contact Harry Nauta | mobile: 31(0) 6 2950 4030 | email: Nauta@Triceps.nl.