- Triceps Executive Search -
Projectmanager Optical Fiber Networks (FttH, FttB, FttS)
Delivering the network of the future!
About the company
The Dutch branch office of the German company (Cologne) is rapidly growing. In Germany we successfully provide the full service stack to network operators and we are ramp up for the same in the Netherlands. Why candidates should join: it’s a unique opportunity to be part of a mature start-up minded company with enthusiastic and experienced international teams under the wings of experienced managers who lead by example.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Prepare the preliminary evaluation and analysis of the project.
- Checks the accuracy of the plans prepared and then undertakes the process of licensing, ordering and storage of the required materials.
- Create the required action plan and hold weekly meetings with the other departments to be informed about the progress of the projects.
- Monitor the progress of work in the field as well as the damage that may be caused and for this reason organizes regular visits to the field of work
- Organize and seeks meetings with the Municipality and clients to discuss and resolve various issues that may arise during the projects
- Ensures the closure and final delivery of projects
Further more, you:
- hold a HBO / University Degree in a relevant technical discipline or are acting on this level in a similar position with 1-3 years of experience in Project Management.
- are precise and result-oriented, because you realise that as project leader you have to set an example;
- are process- and systematically and have an analytical view able to relate to customer values;
- get energy of the opportunity to be part of a mature start-up minded company with enthusiastic and experienced international teams under the wings of experienced managers who lead by example;
- working in a have experience in the Telecom sector or other technical environment would be seen as a plus;
- have excellent command of the Dutch and English language (German is a plus)
- have experience working with Office 365, SharePoint environment(s).