- Triceps Executive Search -
Senior Projectmanager product development
Managing New Product Introduction programs
About the company
About the role
Directing multiple projects and leading a multidisciplinary project team are core activities. You prepare project proposals based on customer requirements and present scaling-up plans. You monitor and manage project plans, scope, schedules, budgets, risks, opportunities, progress reports and documentation.
The projects require close interaction and building sustainable relations with customers, suppliers, and other external partners. Your project team varies typically around 5 members. Frequent other internal contacts are with the Technology Team, Sales, Production Engineering, Operations and Quality Assurance. Stakeholder engagement and communications with all internal and external relations are key for your success.
In this role you will:
- be pivotal to different stakeholders
- be reporting to the Product Development Manager
- have dual reporting lines to Steering Groups and Customers
- have around 5 indirect reports in your project team
Your profile is completed with a sense for commercial opportunities, that you like to exploit with existing and future customers. You have a strong personality, with a critical attitude and perseverance. Your expertise helps the product development teams to reduce the time to market and to take product development to a higher and more efficient level.
- hold a Masters’ degree in a relevant technical discipline or are acting on this level
- had advanced Project Management training (PMI-PMP, Prince2, IPMA)
- have at least 5 years work experience in customer product development projects
- have relevant experience with New Product Introduction projects
- have experience with micro/nanotechnology, life science or (bio) medical applications under ISO13485 conditions
- have business sense
- are a both careful listening and decisive
- get energy from the dynamics that working in a scale-up organization entails
- are fluent in English and at least familiair with Dutch
- are driven to contribute to products that make the world a healthier place